Cookies

Notice: This website may or may not use or set cookies used by Google Ad-sense or other third party companies. If you do not wish to have cookies downloaded to your computer, please disable cookie use in your browser. Thank You.


.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bewildered Cowboy

It's not often you can bewilder a Texas Cowboy, unless of course you place him right in the middle of New York City, but I guess it does happen. This story was related to me by an old Cowboy partner of mine.

While out riding one morning checking fence next to the Rio Grande River, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying. Along with him was a Mexican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back. And if that wasn't enough, there was a liberal with them,...I could tell by his Obama hat.

I knew right there, that they were too far away for my lariat to reach them and if they didn't get help, they'd surely drown. Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the County Sheriff's Office as well as the local Border Patrol Station. That all occurred around 6:30 in the morning and by 4:00 PM, all three had drowned as neither authority has responded. I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.....


1 comment:

  1. Now that's a dry sense of humor. If your a cheat, crook, or your breaking the law - you get what you deserve!

    ReplyDelete