Cookies

Notice: This website may or may not use or set cookies used by Google Ad-sense or other third party companies. If you do not wish to have cookies downloaded to your computer, please disable cookie use in your browser. Thank You.


.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gotta Love the U.S. Marine Corps

Since the Liberals have been pissing me off all week, I thought I would return the favor,…..



Did Thomas Jefferson actually say this?: "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find out myself, if I find something definitive I'll posted it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the people at Monticello and his archives this quote appears no where in any of his writings. Someone came up with a snappy phrase and hung his name on it so more people would read it.

    ReplyDelete