Cookies

Notice: This website may or may not use or set cookies used by Google Ad-sense or other third party companies. If you do not wish to have cookies downloaded to your computer, please disable cookie use in your browser. Thank You.


.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Conversation with RNC Fund Raiser

Just had a phone conversation with a Republican National Convention fundraiser asking me if I would support, meaning making a monetary contribution for, Republican efforts to regain control of Congress and oust Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

I told the young man on the other end of the phone that I supported getting rid of each and every law maker in Congress, and that I wasn't prejudiced about it,....."I want them all out of there,..Democrats, Republicans,...all of them.

He gave me a song and dance about "sharing my frustration, etc." Blah, Blah. I told the young man to call me back once the Republicans start showing some leadership,......once they start showing some fiscal responsibility,.....and that the Republicans better start paying attention to the Tea Party movement rather than bashing it in the press as the "radical right".

No comments:

Post a Comment