Cookies

Notice: This website may or may not use or set cookies used by Google Ad-sense or other third party companies. If you do not wish to have cookies downloaded to your computer, please disable cookie use in your browser. Thank You.


.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Best Dog in the World - Not For Sale!! say's Owner

Received from a friend of mine in Colorado. He is tired of receiving offers for his dog, so he requested I publish this,.....

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE:

Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegal's wearing Obama T-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Pelosi T-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10 flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME ... THE DAMN DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment