Cookies

Notice: This website may or may not use or set cookies used by Google Ad-sense or other third party companies. If you do not wish to have cookies downloaded to your computer, please disable cookie use in your browser. Thank You.


.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obamacare - an Example and a Explanation

Sent to me by a friend of mine in Missouri.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to my dermatologist to have some skin lesions removed. As I sat in the examination room, his nurse keyed in my information, name, address, date of birth, medicines I was taking, etc. into a computer with a monitor with about a 16 inch screen. When the doctor came in to check me, he keyed in something and my data came up. I said to him, "You're really going high-tech". He pointed at the monitor and said, "That's by Obama. All doctors must have an electronic filing system in place by 2014". When he finished removing the lesions, the nurse keyed in what he did and the ointment he prescribed. Watch the video below, please. We're in scary times.



No comments:

Post a Comment